Virtual personal assistants are a great resource for any entrepreneur. No need for another full-time salary and the associated overhead costs because delegating has never been easier.
We have become a generation who will not wait and are used to instantaneous results. A decade ago many of us avoided or rejected the concept of buying clothes online. Online retailers are now among the fasted growing eCommerce businesses of any industry. Outsourcing your life is what’s trending. Undoubtedly, many have similar reservations about booking help with ‘home duties’ or ‘personal tasks’ through a service, but one has to wonder – in this world of increasing automation and home connectivity – whether these concerns will one day be overcome in the same way they were for online retailing?
Outsourcing your life is what’s trending. Undoubtedly, many have similar reservations about booking help with ‘home duties’ or ‘personal tasks’ through a service, but one has to wonder – in this world of increasing automation and home connectivity – whether these concerns will one day be overcome in the same way they were for online retailing? After all, it is quickly becoming the new norm so why fight something that is designed to make your life easier and give you back the one thing that you lack? TIME.
As an entrepreneur myself, I wish in my early years, that such a service existed because I would have been able to wear fewer hats and work on my business instead of in it.
5 things you and your team can delegate today.
1. Email and Calender Monitoring – Your dedicated virtual personal assistant will monitor your calendar and inbox and schedule your meetings. Imagine never having to go back-and-forth trying to set up another appointment. Once a meeting is confirmed it will sync directly to your mobile device.
2. Online research– Searching the web may seem like a simple and quick task. However, it can be a major time sink when your quick search turns into a multi-hour surfing session. Let your VPA do simple research for you.
3. Travel – People don’t like to give up control of travel. But, how long do you waste looking at flights to get just the right one? Let your VPA book your travel and use a system such as TripIt or Trip Case to sync your itinerary to your mobile device and calendars.
4. Invoicing – Invoicing is an important task that many small businesses put off, yet it is crucial to operations. Let your VPA send, track, and receive your business invoices. This is particularly useful for small businesses or entrepreneurs. Let them manage your AR and call clients on your behalf as well, that way you don’t feel like you are hounding the clients.
5. Everyday tasks– We support all types of people. CEO’s, lawyers, doctors, entrepreneurs, single parents, corporations, so our team is seasoned at taking care of just about anything. If what you ask is outside the scope of what we do? (we haven’t seen that in 9 years ), Not to worry, we can connect you with someone who can help through our preferred partner network. Our success comes from running a Concierge company for the past 9 years. So we’ve seen it all.
For us at Balance InStyle, service is our signature, our mission, and our vocation. We believe that service should be personal, immediate and measurable. Our entire team is Ottawa-based, and when you submit your requests to us, you’ll always get a live voice. Because in this business, subtleties matter. And of course, discretion matters. All of your information is fully encrypted and secure because that’s how much we care.
Doesn’t matter where you live, now you can have your own VPA for as little as $39.75/week because we believe good help shouldn’t cost a fortune and be hard to find. If you’d like to find out more about how we can help your business boost your productivity please contact us.