Kevin and his family have been clients of Balance InStyle for 9 years. Over the years, they have entrusted us with from everything from errands to home renovations, interior design, managing construction, and handling all deficiency with trades in their condo ( 3-month endeavour) annual themed events, management meetings, outings and social activities, to their daughters wedding up in the Muskokas last summer which was a 3 day affair.
Their house in Ottawa was on the market and just wasn’t getting any offers. Because we were present during all showings we offered some feedback that we kept overhearing consistently. The kitchen and family room needed a major upgrade.
They were completely open to change and said ” We trust you. You have a week, we’re going to England! If you think you can do it during that time frame, its a go! The transformation was dramatic and the house was rented weeks after our extreme make-over.
* We completely renovated the entire kitchen, family room and lounge area. ( roughly 1000 SF ) Took all the walls from a dark forest green to neutral.
* Sprayed out the dated brass fireplace and added a natural stone surround.
* Removed the 50-foot butcher block island and designed a beautiful counter and granite eat up bar.
* Replaced all the appliances with brand new stainless steel ones.
* Removed the dated floral backsplash and added a slab of marble to create a clean elegant look.
* Removed all the curtains from the cabinet doors to update the look without having to replace all the cabinets given they were white and in great condition.
* Removed all the wall to wall oak built in desks in the kitchen and made a cozy sitting area.
It was a drastic overhaul and the job was completed within budget and before they arrived back home. They jokingly said, “we love it so much we want to stay”!
The beauty of the type of services that we offer is that we do all the legwork and the homework on the vendors ensuring that they are all appropriately licensed and insured. We project manage the entire job, the budgets and the timelines to ensure quality and timely completion. It’s when the jobs aren’t being supervised and managed that things tend to fall between the cracks.
We realize that we are only ever as good as our last job, so with that in mind, we make sure that we are constantly and consistently raising the bar and delivering exceptional service and peace of mind to our clients.
To learn more about our services and to see if we can help you alleviate some stress from your life, please feel free to visit our website www.balanceinstyle.com